- What tabletop conveyor width offers the best value?
4.5" and 7.5" wide tabletop chain conveyors offer the best value.
- How much assembly is required on a Modular Conveyor Express system?
Assembly is minimal compared to other modular systems. While other systems arrive in pieces and parts, your new MCE system is shipped as sub-assemblies with the guide rails and motors installed. You will only need to mount the supports, bolt the sub-assemblies together, and install the chain or belting.
- What is the minimum elevation?
On a standard shaft-mounted motor/reducer design, the minimum elevation to the top of the conveyor chain or belt (TOC or TOB) is 12” at the idle/infeed end and 15” at the drive/discharge end.
- Can I request an inverter rated motor used with Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) to control the speed of the conveyor?
All standard MCE motors can be used with Variable Frequency Drives (VFD). Suggested operating range of the VFD is 30Hz-90Hz.
- Can I get a layout or cross-sectional drawing of the conveyor sections?
If you need CAD drawings, please use our distributor locator to find a distributor nearst you. They are always willing to assist with finding your conveyor solution.
- Can I get a custom length conveyor?
MCE offers straight section lengths starting at 6" and can provide conveyor at any length greater in ½” increments, which can be combined to fit your layout requirements.
- What is the brand of the motor/reducer?
MCE is proud to offer Marathon motors/reducers as the standard drive package on our conveyors. The reducers are hollow bore and mounted to the drive shaft with a torque arm assembly.
- Can I get a different paint color for the conveyor frames?
MCE offers “Stardust Silver” powder coat paint as the only color option. Stainless steel construction is also available.