Angled Roller Belt (ARB™) also referred to as Activated Roller Belt™, is a technology patented by Intralox. This ARB™ technology allows packages to maintain a uniform position without the use of rails for alignment, which not only reduces equipment costs, but also minimizes labor costs in clearing jams or correcting stoppages. The ARB™ concept is to engage the rollers by means of a friction surface located beneath the belt.
- Flexibility: ARB™ belting is modular in design and repairs can be made by pulling the pin and exchanging the necessary section.
- Adaptability: These systems can handle a variety of package shapes and sizes.
- Speed: Packages have been tested to travel at 220 packages per minute.
- Reliability: Without guide rails, gating and pushers, these systems show a significant reduction in break-downs and jams.
- Low Maintenance: Few components result in less maintenance.